• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How come Jews can deny that Jesus is the "Son" of God but Muslims cannot?

"Born Eunuch"

Anonymous American Black Male
I live in America too. And when I was growing up in the Midwest, I got checked by Christian kids in my neighborhood to see if I had horns, because "Jews serve the devil." I had people tell me that Hitler had the right idea. That I and all my people were condemned to eternal damnation because we "betrayed and killed Jesus Christ." And much more often, even after I had left the Midwest for California, I've had Christians tell me regretfully that I was a nice person, it was such a shame I was going to hell because "you Jews deny Christ." And so on, and on.

If you haven't seen anti-Semitism, it's because you're not looking for it. It's there. And there's plenty of it online, too. I've seen it on this very forum, albeit not anywhere close to as frequently as elsewhere online. But it's around.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Sir.

In my experience, Christians are always talking about "the Jews are the chosen," and "Israel must be supported by America" and things like that.

I guess it might depend on where you come from.

rosends

No lolololol, it's a "dodge" if you will of the question ("dodge" only used because I don't know the word to express what I would like to say. I don't mean that you are on purpose mischievously avoiding the question. I just mean that you are talking about other things instead of answering the question lolol.)

So, race means; " a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock."

Now (lolol,) are the Jews racist against "the Goyim?" LOL
OK, so you have "dodged" the explanation of "race" not being applicable to Jews, nor as a "nation" but I'll allow you the dodge. As to your question (that you have now added to your original post):

No, Jews aren't as a group but individuals have the right to think what they want ignoring the particulars of group affiliation.

rosends

LOLOLOLOL.

OK new question lolol: are the Jews racist against "the Goyim?" LOLOL

As regards my first question, it does seem to me that Christians think more harshly of a Muslim denying that Jesus is "the Son of God" than a Jew DOING THE SAME THING.

Peace.
Jews are people. Some people are racist. So some people might be racist. Some Christians might be racist. Some Hindus might be racist. Some Muslims might be racist. And so, yes, a particular human being who is Jewish might be racist.

"Born Eunuch"

Anonymous American Black Male
Leaving this site...

Appears here that some people can't discuss the Truth without being injured; I can.

Goodbye & goodnight lol. "This is Don Neukirk" LOL.

Staff, please disable me from being able to return in case I forget that this site isn't a good fit for me.

Peace & blessings!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Is this just RACISM (FAVORING the Jews on the basis of race?)

Maybe because there is less violence and attacks on Christians because of their religious beliefs by Jews? Jews don't forcefully try to covert others to their beliefs. Obviously people are going to favor those who show more tolerance to their views.

Maybe because Muslims aren't as good at PR?

rosends

Leaving this site...

Appears here that some people can't discuss the Truth without being injured; I can.

Staff, please disable me from being able to return in case I forget that this site isn't a good fit for me.

Peace & blessings!
You too. Run, run away.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Is this just RACISM (FAVORING the Jews on the basis of race?)
This is known as "appropriation" (or you can term it as "misappropriation"). What arose later wants to own the former. Christians want to own Judaism, Mormons and JWs want to own Judaism and Christianity, Muslims want to own both Judaism and Christianity, Ahmadiyyas want to own Judaism, Christianity and Islam. And Bahais want to own everything under the sun - Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Ahmadiyyas, Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs and what not.

Last edited:

Jumi

No Sir lolol, you misunderstood my signature pic if that is what you are referring to and interpreting me as having said "live in the past." My signature pic was about possible CURRENT views of Black suffering not being as important as Jewish or American suffering.
Nothing to do with a signature pic, but our discussion on the other thread. Are you so quick to forget?

"Part of the word 'assume' is you know what."
You should take heed of your own advice here.

Jumi

Leaving this site...

Peace & blessings!
You need to learn to discuss and be interested in the truth. Otherwise all you are doing is trying to force half-baked ideas on others.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Two different religions or belief systems, of course there going to be different, just like every other religion or belief systems.