• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How close do you feel to...

What you feel close to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
1. Quakers
2. Ana-Baptists
3. Baptists
4. RCC
5. Oneness Pentacostals
5. Syriac Orthodox
6. Greek Orthodox
7. Lutheran
8. 'Jesus as 'teacher', i.e. non-Divine Jesus
9. polytheistic Xianity
10. Monistic Xianity
11. Panentheism
12. Pantheism
13. Jesus as "Son of God" only
14. Jesus as God
15. Jesus as manifestation of God/ same Godhead
16. Jesus only i.e. no Old covenant
17. Continuation Covenant (regardless of other belief)
18. Symbology, mysticism
19. 'Pictures' of Jesus
20. Cross wearing

Multiple choice, anything you feel close to or allied with in belief.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I voted for 'cross wearing', but if I wear a cross, it is not a symbol of the Roman crucifixion method, but maintains it's other meanings.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Whoops, JUST saw which DIR this thread was in. Please disregard my votes. My bad. I thought it was in the general denominations DIR.

Thana

Lady
I think I'm the only Non-Denom on RF atm, So you'll probably want to put this in another DIR if you want more answers.

Either way, I do have a cross. A plain, wooden cross that has Jerusalem engraved on it, But I don't wear it anymore. It brought me comfort, But I worry that I rely on it too much and that it could be considered worshipping a graven image.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I think I'm the only Non-Denom on RF atm, So you'll probably want to put this in another DIR if you want more answers.

Either way, I do have a cross. A plain, wooden cross that has Jerusalem engraved on it, But I don't wear it anymore. It brought me comfort, But I worry that I rely on it too much and that it could be considered worshipping a graven image.

Hmm ok. I don't think that's a graven image though.

I thought there were more non-denoms. guess not..
anyways, if someone actually thinks about their choices, this thread is still pretty much indicative of what people adhere to.

Last edited:

BenTheBeliever

not really sure which one i would fit into. but i believe in the trinity and praying in tongues and the rapture. i believe in the lamb book of life and salvation can only come from Christ and that you can't get into Heaven just by going to church on Sunday. You must be born in the spirit.