• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are these Great Beings explained?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Literally.

Can you do both at the same time?

Yes, if Christ had asked us to do so this, then that is what we would do. That is real Faith to which many have already partaken of.

They become the Physical Martyrs inspired of the Great Beings.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is possible to baptize in fire and water literally? You not god.

With my views I just said it was possible. Many Christains were burned at the stake or put to the Cross.

The time for Material Baptisim with fire is short, usually aids in the growth of a New Faith and gives great strength in the Spiritual concept for future generations.

Regards Tony

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
With my views I just said it was possible. Many Christains were burned at the stake or put to the Cross.

The time for Material Baptisim with fire is short, usually aids in the growth of a New Faith and gives great strength in the Spiritual concept for future generations.

Regards Tony

Im asking about physical. Can you baptize someone in fire as you can with water.

Its a physics question.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Or Opens them to their Oneness in God.

Regards Tony

No. It literally makes you blind. Diversity blindness.

Like someone who cant see differences in peoples face (real condition) but still say everyone looks the same.

There is a lot of root diversity in America. Cant Not step on diversity's toes here. We have riots and parades against conformity in religions. People die because of it. We have a history.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Im asking about physical. Can you baptize someone in fire as you can with water.

Its a physics question.

As you are tying to determine if either of these material actions aid or benefit us spiritually, the Question is why would I want or need to?

I have explained I do not need the Material aspect to partake of the Spiritual gift offered, so why do you insistently think and ask me if other people do need them?

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks. How so?

As our Soul is given from God. It is God that has given this temporal life for our benefit. I would think if this life was not needed or a benefit, I would not be here.

There are many Souls that do not partake of this life, that do not make it from the womb to live it. They are still under the bounty and mercy of God. I, with my wife who held the young stillborn body in her hands, have one such child to which my wife and I still Love. There is a reason for all things.

Of Course, beleiving in God is paramount to these thoughts. Thus I do understand why you see the physical a must aspect of spirituallity.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

No. It literally makes you blind. Diversity blindness.

Like someone who cant see differences in peoples face (real condition) but still say everyone looks the same.

There is a lot of root diversity in America. Cant Not step on diversity's toes here. We have riots and parades against conformity in religions. People die because of it. We gave a history.

The Diversity Baha'u'llah has offered has no violence or war.

People of all Faiths have chosen that Diversity and live it all around the world.

The Bible does say many are called, but few are chosen. Could it be that Baha'u'llahs diversity is of the Chosen? That It is our heart that makes that Choice?

Regards Tony

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
As you are tying to determine if either of these material actions aid or benefit us spiritually, the Question is why would I want or need to?

I have explained I do not need the Material aspect to partake of the Spiritual gift offered, so why do you insistently think and ask me if other people do need them?

Regards Tony

I was speaking with investigator about the physical and spiritual cannot be seperated and more so thd physical resurrection of christ cannot be seperate from spiritual. Be or lover asked a out fire and whether I see that as symbolic or physical. Trick question. The fire and water are both in the same verse. Its a contradiction and by physics impossible to baptize by fire and water.

Yet, people gave died by fire and are being baptized by water daily. There is symbolic meaning to water baptism and without water its not full baptism. It needs both.

I asked if fire is symbolic than water must be too unless they are both symbolic because they are in the sane verse.

I assume investigator is cooling off. I forget my questions and its irritating to repeat my questions unless who ever i speak with acknowledges they got what I said before replying, I summarize what I understand of what you all say.

Conversation hazard

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The Diversity Baha'u'llah has offered has no violence or war.

People of all Faiths have chosen that Diversity and live it all around the world.

The Bible does say many are called, but few are chosen. Could it be that Baha'u'llahs diversity is of the Chosen? That It is our heart that makes that Choice?

Regards Tony

Diversity has no god as its foundation.

Those who follow christ only as a means to god are chosen. Im not chosen nor are you because we are both no christians. Jesus isnt my savior and you have more than one avenue to god making your views only similar by gross spirituality.

The physical is not the same=the spiritual is not the same. It has to be both. Bahai view is picking hairs. The bible isnt that openminded.

dfnj

How do we explain these Great Beings: Buddha, Moses, Krishna, Christ, Zoroaster, Muhammad, the Bab & Bahaullah? They are somewhat unique and unparalleled in human history and were clearly not ordinary people.

There are famous people in history, famous artists, musicians and scientists but none can compare to the influence of the Educator, Teacher, Messiah or Prophet.

But Who were they? And why were they and still are so influential throughout history? Why did they inspire civilizations? Why have their scriptures become patterns of life followed daily by billions of people for thousands of years?

What gift did they possess to be able to be persecuted, oppressed, tortured, exiled and crucified by the most despotic and powerful leaders of their age with but a handful of followers and yet eventually triumph over adversity and establish Their Cause all over the world?

Statues, Churches, Temples, Pagodas, Mosques and Synagogues are built all over the world to pay tribute to these Great Souls.

Are they from another world? Did they pre exist? Without a special power how could they have accomplished what they did and who is their equal in influence?

And aren't we in dire need of another Great Spiritual Teacher to revive us spiritually?

They way you become a great leader is find a parade and step in front of it. What made those teachers "great" was an audience with exactly the right mindset to make them great. Before the next Great Spiritual Teacher shows up the people have to be in the right place for the parade to begin.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I asked if fire is symbolic than water must be too unless they are both symbolic because they are in the sane verse.

Yes this is what is being said, that we look for the Spiritual Meaning in what is being offered.

I would also add, though in the one teaching, it is John offering Baptism by water and it is Christ who will Baptise by Holy Spirit and Fire. Thus offering two aspects of Spiritual thought.

Regards Tony