• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hostel

Did you like Hostel?

• Yes, it was great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it was ok.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Meh, it wasn't good, but it wasn't bad.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, it was disapointing.

• No, it was horrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I was thoroughly disgusted.

• No, and I had to leave early.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

standing_on_one_foot

I'm alright with horror movies, sure, if they're good ones. I just fail to see what's appealing about watching a movie that is (from what I can tell) almost completely about people being tortured (with some sex). That just doesn't do anything for me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I just found out the closest place playing it is a theater in Anderson, which is too far to drive to watch a movie, and considerin I'm not the biggest Quentrino fan, I'll just wait till I can rent it.

h3x4d3c1m4l

I actually rather liked the movie. I had to see it, because the previews looked really good. However, I felt the movie never really built up a good plot. The previews were downright deceptive. I kept waiting for the movie to move past the introduction, and into the main plot. The thing that saved the movie was its shock value. It's not every day that you get to see people get tortured the way they do (and it's not something that anyone in their right mind would want to ever see in real life). Hostel is a good movie if you want to watch meaningless violence with a weak plot. It is more of a watch-once movie.

My.gothic.death

i only didn't like it caz u made me leave early :'(
that wasn't fun
the next movie's i go 2 w/ u i'm staying 4 the whole thing.
and u suck!!
u never stay @ dances 4 the whole thing.
thats a waste of $$ u idiot!!