• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hope someone can help on this one...

MadRebel

Hope this is the right section. If not, then please forgive me for I know not what I do.:shrug:

A few year's back, right after my daughter was born actually, and that was almost 18 year's ago, I came across something that I read, or heard and I need to have more information about it.

There was a biblical figure that was presenting his children (to someone, mass or maybe even God). He pointed (indicated to) his son's and said (something like): "These are my son's...and I am proud." And then he pointed to (or indicated to) his daughter and said (something like): "And this is my daughter...and I am more than proud."

Being much younger at the time, I didn't pay much attention to it but as I'm getting older and my daugher is approaching her 18th birthday, I've been thinking about it more and more.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Who said this and on what occassion and circumstance and can also point me to the scripture that contains this?

I've googled and googled some more hunting for this but without any success.

All help on this is much appreciated and as time allows I promise I'll try and be more active in here. Really, I promise.

TIA to all who reply.