• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality-->Unnatural-->Wrong

Mike182

Flaming Queer
gordon said:
Homosexuality is essentially abnormal. It's thought of as unnatural, and it's not what God said he wanted. He made us to reproduce and correct me if I'm wrong, a male and a male cannot create offspring. Nevermind though, some people choose to be this way. There is help available to persuade one to make the right decision regarding their sexuality. However if that person is determined enough to engage in certain acts with the same gender then there's little that can be done for them, because at the moment, it is still legal. The trouble is it's a much more difficult illness to treat than most because it is primarily a psychological condition. One thing is that people should try not to make homosexuals feel inferior to others. I hope you will find this thread of use.
hmmm

the majority of your post completely contradicts this statement you make
One thing is that people should try not to make homosexuals feel inferior to others
- was this added on just to make your beliefs seems not quite so condemning?

you say it is a psychological condition, got any evidence?

C_P