• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality and Reincarnation

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Okay, so here's the scenario... Say if a person was reincarnated five times (all in human form)...and for 4 out of 5 (or the majority) of those incarnations that person was born female, would it make sense that that person, if born as a male in this lifetime, would retain some of those predominantly female characteristics, as in sexual desire for other men, etc..? Just a theory of mine that our sexual preferences now may have something to do with our past life experiences. Hope that makes sense.:shrug: I guess if you don't believe in reincarnation or past lives, it doesn't really matter.:D

jelly

I am pretty sure my parents were asexual in their previous lifetimes.
I just can't imagine the alternative.

Brendan ben David

Human Being
Okay, so here's the scenario... Say if a person was reincarnated five times (all in human form)...and for 4 out of 5 (or the majority) of those incarnations that person was born female, would it make sense that that person, if born as a male in this lifetime, would retain some of those predominantly female characteristics, as in sexual desire for other men, etc..? Just a theory of mine that our sexual preferences now may have something to do with our past life experiences. Hope that makes sense.:shrug: I guess if you don't believe in reincarnation or past lives, it doesn't really matter.:D

Yes it makes sense and is highly probable. I just would say it isn't necessarily the case as the spiritual words require much study and understanding.