• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home made religoun

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
That makes perfect sense to me. God doesn't say that we MUST belong to a particular religion. God is a God of love. Love is what God understands.

XAAX

Well, you certainly have my congrats...:bow:

There is but one true path to God, and that is from within. No religion will ever answer the questions you seek. Not if you’re a truly searching individual. I started this same path many years ago and I thank God everyday for the ability to think for myself and to have allowed me to get to where I am today. Good luck, it’s not the easiest road to travel, but definitely the most fulfilling spiritually...:)

XAAX

Mavrikmind said:
Thats is food for thought. I have one more question. If this diversification is so prevelent in so many faiths then why is it so looked down upon. .

Less followers means less money for the organization...simple math...Means preachers have to get real jobs...:biglaugh:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
athanasius said:
Hey, you stold Martin Luther's idea! Thats what every protestant sect does! LOL!
Gosh, I'd just given you frubals when I realized that you'd say the same thing about Joseph Smith. Joke's on me, huh? :D

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled
Mavrikmind said:
I came up with an interesting thought and for chuckles I thought I would share.
After exploring the forum for a while, I've found that from my perspective that alot of the religouns have a little bit that makes sense to me. No one faith interests me in a big way.
For one, I believe in God. No doupt about that. Secondly I'm no expert in theology.
So my thought is this. Why couldn't a person like me create his or her won religoun and practice this faith? If nothing else makes sense to them why not create something that does ?
That is not a new thought ,a good one ,but certainly not new.
Man has been doing it for years

Random

There is no reason you cannot develop your own spirituality or religion, Mavrikmind: so long as it does not lead to unhappiness and is coherent, go for it.