• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Cow!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, @JustGeorge , @stvdv , Sai Baba, and others have convinced me that eating meat increases the demand for meat obviously, and I don't like the horrors animals go through at slaughter houses, and @mangalavara told me killing cows is murder! :(

But I'm living at an IRTS facility, where sometimes they cook it up and serve it to you, and you either eat what they give or go hungry and malnourished, and I have to build my rotator cuff muscles with high protein diet, to stop my arm from coming out of socket repeatedly (like it does from injury with police)!

Anyway, I have had smoke peppered jerky from wal mart, and smoked peppered jerky from an organic food store, and the latter tastes way better. What do you think are the reasons for that?

But I shouldn't be eating that, because I shouldn't support that treatment of animals! It goes against my conscience (the horror they go through, not just their violent deaths, but the lives at those slaughter houses, are lives of torture)!

I'm not a full fledged vegetarian yet, but I don't like to support what is done at those houses of horror and butcher (I don't know how those people sleep at night), so I try not to purchase such products.

Also, what do Hindus think of milk from a cow? I know cows are Holy in Hinduism. I found this stuff and bought it the other day:
IMG_2022-03-16-14-02-06-751.jpg

Vegan milk!

I like it way WAY better than milk from a cow actually. I would totally recommend it!

Also, I had a Christian lady say "Holy Cow" is a phrase that is blasphemous and demonic, because cows are holy in India, India is evil, they worship cobras, "What do you think that causes to happen in the Spirit realm, when you say Holy Cow?", she said!

Geez Leweeze, when Christians say things like that I can't stand it! It's so ridiculous I want to jump off a building and not be a member of this ridiculous planet (speaking in hyperbole there)!

Let me know if you have tried that milk! I'm a big fan and never tried it till yesterday when I bought the blue lotus tea! :D

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Holy cow is a phrase people use a lot where I come from. Do people say that in your neck of the woods?

It is said similar to how you would respond with: "OMG!"

Yes holy cow is often used to indicate surprise in the UK. In france they skip the holy and say " la vache" meaning "the cow"

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Yes holy cow is often used to indicate surprise in the UK. In france they skip the holy and say " la vache" meaning "the cow"
Translated and said in Dutch, "de koe" meaning "the cow", but in this context they mean "the idiot" or "fat person", so really not a good thing to say here

Some people might say "holy cow" but I never heard the Dutch equivalent "heilige koe" being said in Holland.

I do like "Holy Cow" being used instead of OMG
And I would be surprised if Hindus get offended by it, and even more if such a thing would offend God. How Christians manage to make everything into "sin" makes me wonder "how miserable are such people?"

My Master taught us that using "God's Name" cleanses you, so using "Holy Cow" can only be interpreted in a good way, I would say

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Translated and said in Dutch, "de koe" meaning "the cow", but in this context they mean "the idiot" or "fat person", so really not a good thing to say here

Some people might say "holy cow" but I never heard the Dutch equivalent "heilige koe" being said in Holland.

And I would be surprised if Hindus get offended by it, and even more if such a thing would offend God. How Christians manage to make everything into "sin" makes me wonder "how miserable are such people?"
HOLY COW! :D I found a dutch pen in the snow that works that I kept today. I thought the "Dutch" that it said on it, was a sign of something to come. Then I read your post about "Dutch" , less than five hours after finding it on my walk. So, you speak Dutch?

I'm going to go take a picture of the pen I found today to show it to you. Thank you. I'm rating your post a winner, because coincidences like this happen to me a lot, and they strengthen my faith that sentient beings are involved in my life, and some other truly remarkable things happened today and yesterday, that I mentioned at RF in other places!

I'm going to go take a picture of the pen brb!

Spiderman

Veteran Member

My Master taught us that using "God's Name" cleanses you, so using "Holy Cow" can only be interpreted in a good way, I would say
This is the pen that I found earlier today, and it had mud on it, and I was not even going to keep it, but I thought it was a sign regarding something that was going to happen later on. It was just intuition, an interlocution, a hunch, a feeling that I was supposed to keep it , because Dutch was a sign of something to come:
IMG_2022-03-16-20-46-37-898.jpg

If that was the only thing that happened in the last 48 hours that was very remarkable, I would not have kept the pen or thought it was a sign.

Because some other very meaningful things and signs took place in the last 48 hours, it made me believe the pen had significance, so I kept it. Because of you, I will bless it and keep it in my Honden, as a sacred relic, because I believe it was a sign from a Heavenly being who has been communicating with me yesterday and today.

Anyway, thank you, some Heavenly being worked through you, because as silly as this seems, it does mean something to me! It isn't just a coincidence to me, because somebody from the other side has been speaking to me through signs in the last 48 hours, both yesterday and today. And this was one of them. You have my blessing and prayers @stvdv ! :)

It has a totally natural explanation, and I've experienced far far more remarkable things than this, but it connects to a lot of other dots, showing that Heavenly beings have me where I'm supposed to be at this time, and are going to show me the will of Divine Providence. It makes life fun and interesting.

The drug use in Holland was also brought up in group today as well. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have been praying to Eleanor Rose a lot today, and when I took the pic of the pen, I hadn't considered the other Rosary coincidences I had earlier today, and I gave a Rosary away, when a random patient asked if he could have a Rosary.

ro·sa·ry
/ˈrōz(ə)rē/
upload_2022-3-16_21-1-1.png

The etymology of Rosary is "Rose Garden", and one of the coincidences was a stone that said "Good Rain" that I saw from a distance at a "Memorial Garden", on the anniversary of Violet Rain's tragic death, yesterday (March 15).

The Pen is an "Old Dutch Foods" pen with a Headquarters for Old Dutch Foods in Roseville Minnesota. Roseville reminds me of Eleanor Rose, Rosary, and Rose Garden.

Today is the feast of a Minnesota Saint Urho.

The founder of "Old Dutch Foods" was Carl J Marx. This is a different Carl Marx, than the Karl Marx who founded Marxism.

But on another thread, less than an hour ago, I responded to someone at RF who accused me of having Karl Marx as my leader!

So, this "Old Dutch Foods" Pen is extremely fascinating now to me and a clear sign, because Old Dutch Foods was founded by another Carl Marx, with a headquarters in the State I live in. I found it hours before someone accused me of having Karl Marx as my father. That's crazy)!

And my next court date is 4-22, the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, who was one of the most influential and powerful followers of Karl Marx there ever was.

I hate Marxism because of how atheist it is, but this is a fascinating coincidence nonetheless! :)

stvdv

HOLY COW! :D I found a dutch pen in the snow that works that I kept today. I thought the "Dutch" that it said on it, was a sign of something to come. Then I read your post about "Dutch" , less than five hours after finding it on my walk
:D
I also like the "Serendipity" principle. Keeps me positive and enthusiastic in life, seeing that we are all connected

So, you speak Dutch?
Yes, Dutch is my first language, the one I use in Daily life most (99%) of the time

Last edited:

stvdv

Thank you. I'm rating your post a winner, because coincidences like this happen to me a lot, and they strengthen my faith that sentient beings are involved in my life, and some other truly remarkable things happened today and yesterday, that I mentioned at RF in other places!
Aha, thank you, I can relate to that. The small things in life can mean the most, esp. when related to Spirituality

... and some other truly remarkable things happened today and yesterday, that I mentioned at RF in other places!
Miracles do happen, once we open ourselves to "it". You clearly are open to miracles, and I love it (too).

stvdv

Anyway, thank you, some Heavenly being worked through you, because as silly as this seems, it does mean something to me! It isn't just a coincidence to me, because somebody from the other side has been speaking to me through signs in the last 48 hours, both yesterday and today. And this was one of them. You have my blessing and prayers @stvdv ! :)
:cool:

I had a vision that somebody in the distance was writing with a pen and the importance of it, then I woke up, and had a look at RF and read your message. Amazing, how much connection in this Universe.

Thank you for sharing. By sharing we become even more aware that "God" exists and works though our lives creating the feeling of "awe and wonder" :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
:D
I also like the "Serendipity" principle. Keeps me positive and enthusiastic in life, seeing that we are all connected

Yes, Dutch is my first language, the one I use in Daily life most (99%) of the time
Holy COW!:eek:

I am amazed you said Serendipity. The high point of my last 6 months, was being able to talk to a girl from the UK last Sunday via Zoom face to face, whose ethnicity is serendipity Sri Lankan.

The name Serendipity comes from Serendip, an old Persian name for Sri Lanka, where her ancestors are from. The day before I talk to this girl, I had two signs, directly linked to something she said, and something she showed me.

In fact, I am currently online playing a game of chess with this serendipity girl. So fascinating you would use that word. I didn't know that word came from the name of Sri Lanka , until yesterday. ;)

Thank you @stvdv, something more than just you is working through you. :D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
:cool:

I had a vision that somebody in the distance was writing with a pen and the importance of it, then I woke up, and had a look at RF and read your message. Amazing, how much connection in this Universe.

Thank you for sharing. By sharing we become even more aware that "God" exists and works though our lives creating the feeling of "awe and wonder" :)
Hey, less than 10 minutes ago , I started writing with that pen actually.

I'm going to start writing out my prayers with that pen until I use up all the rest of the ink in it writing prayers.

I will write prayers for you, you can give me your first name, or I can just write stvdv, and the Heavenly beings that love you know who I'm talking about , with the creator who loves you. So does Sai Baba! ;):D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The chess game I'm playing with this girl, can take 14 days to finish, it is all saved online.

It isn't like one of us moves and then the other moves right away. But the night before she invited me to play online chess with her, I watched a video on TV where there was a crime scene being cleaned, and bloody chess pieces were placed into a jar of liquid and chemicals to be cleaned off.

When I saw the chess pieces up close on the screen being cleaned, I wondered if it was a sign, and then the next morning I speak with this girl, and she invites me to play chess, and I felt like it was more than a coincidence.

In my journal shortly before that, I addressed God as my king, and the Virgin Mary as my queen, and then I realized that king and queen are the two most important pieces in chess. :D

stvdv

I am amazed you said Serendipity. The high point of my last 6 months, was being able to talk to a girl from the UK last Sunday via Zoom face to face, whose ethnicity is serendipity Sri Lankan.

The name Serendipity comes from Serendip, an old Persian name for Sri Lanka, where her ancestors are from. The day before I talk to this girl, I had two signs, directly linked to something she said, and something she showed me.

In fact, I am currently online playing a game of chess with this serendipity girl. So fascinating you would use that word. I didn't know that word came from the name of Sri Lanka , until yesterday. ;)

Holy Cow indeed,

When replying to you I heard the word "serendipity" and looked up the meaning...amazed how perfect in our context

Indeed...something more than me...

stvdv

Hey, less than 10 minutes ago , I started writing with that pen actually.

I'm going to start writing out my prayers with that pen until I use up all the rest of the ink in it writing prayers.

I will write prayers for you, you can give me your first name, or I can just write stvdv, and the Heavenly beings that love you know who I'm talking about , with the creator who loves you. So does Sai Baba! ;):D
Thank you Matt. The Heavenly Beings do know, but nevertheless...taco is my name

By the way..."Old Dutch Foods" I see as an important message the Heavenly Beings are reminding me of:cool:.

Thank you for being the Messenger:):cool:

stvdv

The chess game I'm playing with this girl, can take 14 days to finish, it is all saved online.

It isn't like one of us moves and then the other moves right away. But the night before she invited me to play online chess with her, I watched a video on TV where there was a crime scene being cleaned, and bloody chess pieces were placed into a jar of liquid and chemicals to be cleaned off.

When I saw the chess pieces up close on the screen being cleaned, I wondered if it was a sign, and then the next morning I speak with this girl, and she invites me to play chess, and I felt like it was more than a coincidence.

In my journal shortly before that, I addressed God as my king, and the Virgin Mary as my queen, and then I realized that king and queen are the two most important pieces in chess. :D
Amazing how God works in your life

Thanks a lot for sharing

And enjoy 'the Game'

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you Matt. The Heavenly Beings do know, but nevertheless...taco is my name

By the way..."Old Dutch Foods" I see as an important message the Heavenly Beings are reminding me of:cool:.

Thank you for being the Messenger:):cool:
Okay taco!:thumbsup:

This facility served tacos recently, so easy to remember, and I will write you down in my sacred pages, book of prayers.

I write my prayers down and ask all Angels and Saints to read + recite them, and I recite them.

So, Taco is in my "book of souls" today, written with ink from my "Old Dutch" pen! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, @stvdv , when you heard the word "serendipity", you didn't know what it meant before you looked it up??

That's amazing, because I looked up Sri Lanka yesterday because of that girl, and learned it was called "serendip", which serendipity comes from.

I really needed to hear you say that, so I'm glad someone up there put that in your mind. You are under the influence, from Holland! :D

(A lot of people from Holland are under the influence :p, but with you in this case, it is something more than chemicals. A Sentient Supernatural entity! ;) )

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe you should look into the actual etymology of the English expression, Spiderman.