• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hola!

Sanguine

Well, I was badgered onto here by a friend, and had my first peek around because it was more interesting than doing my coursework.

I've always had a bit of a faith crisis, as I only worked out there was a religion behind my Ladbybird Children's Bible when I was fifteen (my mother had me christened, gave me the book and left me to work it out for myself) and realised I had a Religious Studies GCSE the next day, which was a little late for me to find any belief, I think you'll agree.

I envy people who can find something to believe in wholeheartedly, as after a couple of knocks in life I find it difficult to trust and believe in people, let alone deities who I can not see, or touch, or feel.

So I'm hoping someone might at some point explain what this whole faith thing is about and how to find some myself (despite being entirely cynical) which means I'm here, I have a warped sense of humour and according to most people, no logic, but I'll do my very best to think before I post and to attempt logic.

So, hi!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and Namaste, if it pleases you!

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members- and ask questions if you have any!

If I may ask, is Hogfather your favorite Discworld book?

We're glad to have you here!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Sanguine. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Runt

Hehe, welcome to RF fellow seeker! In your searching, remember; it's not the destination that matters, but the journey! :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Sanguine!

I am so glad you let yourself be 'badgered':D

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I do hope you like being here, and if we can give you as many points to think about as you can give us, well, that's the purpose of this forum.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum.
icon7.gif

Fluffy

A fool
Welcome Sanguine :)

I really hope you stick around coz I know you'll have a great time. Judging by your contributions so far, you shall make a fine addition to this forum :).

Fluffy

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sounds as though you will have plenty of kindred spirits on RF. Feel free to express yourself and you will find friends easily!

Welcome to RF! :)