• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hm. Ello.

Hello, welcome to RF. I really enjoyed your books.

I can understand some cobwebs in the brain after being dead for 110 years, but you seem to have spelled your name wrong. :confused:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Hello, welcome to RF. I really enjoyed your books.

I can understand some cobwebs in the brain after being dead for 110 years, but you seem to have spelled your name wrong. :confused:
Oh my dear. I have, haven't I? Wow. This is embarrassing. I'm normally the first to get onto others for spelling the name wrong, and I forget the S!?

Is there any way to remedy this?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Welcome!

I wouldn't worry about the name so much...I hear it takes years of intense practice to spell that name correctly on the first try. It takes some kind of...superman.

Oye, that was bad!

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Welcome!

I wouldn't worry about the name so much...I hear it takes years of intense practice to spell that name correctly on the first try. It takes some kind of...superman.

Oye, that was bad!

Actually, I can spell it right blindfolded. This is a one-time only thing. I find it's actually very easy to spell now. Nie-tzs-che. However, it has been remedied, and I no longer have to hide my face in absolute shame.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Actually, I can spell it right blindfolded. This is a one-time only thing. I find it's actually very easy to spell now. Nie-tzs-che. However, it has been remedied, and I no longer have to hide my face in absolute shame.

I bow to the superman. :bow:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I bow to the superman. :bow:

Eh. I don't like that translation. It's poor. Nietzsche did not speak of a being more than man, he spoke of something Above man. Overman. Ubermensch. Not a physical being, but a state of mind. Constant self-overcoming and such.