• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hidden Words Zoom Deepenings Saturdays at 2:00 to 3:30 Eastern Daylight time (US)

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Just to give you all a heads up that starting next Saturday I intend to start a Hidden Words deepening on Zoom. I hope this is a good time for the deepenings. This would be good for friends of the Baha'i Faith as well as Baha'is in my estimation because I intend to include scriptures from other faiths in the program as appropriate to illustrate that:

This is that which hath descended from the realm of glory, uttered by the tongue of power and might, and revealed unto the Prophets of old.
(Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words)

The first selection will be that preamble which I just partially quoted. Feel free to invite your friends who aren't Baha'is or Baha'is that I am not sending this to.

I'm not that good at facilitating, so we can take turns facilitating as I've witnessed in other deepenings. I'm also inviting Baha'is in my area and on Baha'i Forums.

If you have other ideas of how to go about this, such as whether we should include quotes from other faiths, or the time of the deepening, etc., feel free to share.

Later I will send out the Zoom link to the meeting.