• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
AtheistGirl said:
I'm trying to find where to update my profile but until I crack the code this will have to do :)
I'm 25 and married to a wonderful man and we're expecting our first child in about 4wks. I've always been curious about religion and all the different ones but have had a hard time getting any kind of unbiased opinions and information about any of them.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Hey, I am really happy for you; at least here you'll see alsorts on the whole spectrum of religious beliefs. What is far more interesting though is your 'wonderful husband' and baby due shortly; enjoy every minute of every day!:)

niamhwitch

Celtic Faery Wiccan )O(
Welcome to the site AtheistGirl! I am new too! :-D Congradulations about the baby! My husband and I have been trying for a VERY long time. Children are such a blessing! ;-)

but have had a hard time getting any kind of unbiased opinions and information about any of them.
Try going to religioustolerance.org. They have A LOT of information about LOTS and LOTS of religions. I consider them to be the best source because they (IMO) give unbiased information about all sorts of religions. ;-)