• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi All

SSN

Im a Catholic and i joined here to learn more about other peoples views and thoughts about their Religion.I look forward to hear what you have to say and I look forward to sharing my views too.
Thank You

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, SSN. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay! :jiggy:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
SSN said:
Im a Catholic and i joined here to learn more about other peoples views and thoughts about their Religion.I look forward to hear what you have to say and I look forward to sharing my views too.
Thank You
Welcome, SSN!

It's good to have you aboard. I've always enjoyed discussing religious topics with Catholics, as they have impressed me as being among the most tolerant of all Christians. You will, I'm sure, quickly get to know Victor and Scott, who are both great guys. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Kathryn