• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi. (again?)

Bea Ond

cixelsyd rebmem
Hello, I just discovered (or it seems rediscovered) you through a discussion on an other board - http://www.interfaithforums.com/. So I tried to register and found that someone had already used my user name. I thought this was very odd:confused: . So I tried to log in with that user name and found that my usual password worked! I must have come by here year ago, registered, and then forgotten all about it. Either that or there is another Bea Ond out there who uses the same password, and that is just too creepy to contemplate.:help:

Anyway, Hi. (again?):D

Kowalski

Bea Ond said:
Hello, I just discovered (or it seems rediscovered) you through a discussion on an other board - http://www.interfaithforums.com/. So I tried to register and found that someone had already used my user name. I thought this was very odd:confused: . So I tried to log in with that user name and found that my usual password worked! I must have come by here year ago, registered, and then forgotten all about it. Either that or there is another Bea Ond out there who uses the same password, and that is just too creepy to contemplate.:help:

Anyway, Hi. (again?):D
Welcome, did you let LK know :tsk:

Cheers

K

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, welcome back again! Did you get the new user's article link last time, do you remember? If not, I can post it again! :)

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Bea Ond. Welcome to Religious Forums. We are happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Hehe I still have that logo I made fr her up on my yahoo:

Lightkeeper.png