• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Strangers.

Khale

OK, so while I am not technically new, I am new to the forums in their current incarnation. :)

It's been about a year since I last interacted with this community as anything other than an observer and I must admit, I've missed it a great deal. To everyone who attempted to contact me, whatever the reason may be, and to everyone who replied to any post I made expecting an answer, I apologize for the sudden silence.

A number of things have happened during the break, to many to list really, but the two noteworthy events were: My assignment to the base honor guard, and all of the stories that that entails; The passing of my grandfather, the first significant death in a family I had previously assumed to be immortal; and my 21st birthday (and subsequent 22nd), which allowed me to simultaneously expand and shrink my mind in ways never before possible.

Now, the break is over and I find myself drawn back here. Really, this place has a hold on me as even during my period of silence I found myself checking in on occasion to see what others had written. A few times I even went so far as to write my own replies (though they never made it past that imposing 'submit' button.)

So, to those I've never met or who don't remember me: Hello, it's nice to meet you. To those who have and do: It's nice to see your smiling faces again (for this scenario I am going to assume that everyone in the world will be smiling at the exact moment that I submit this.)

kadzbiz

..... to those I've never met or who don't remember me: Hello, it's nice to meet you. To those who have and do: It's nice to see your smiling faces again (for this scenario I am going to assume that everyone in the world will be smiling at the exact moment that I submit this.)

:D Good to have you back and contributing.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Khale! Good to see you back. Congrats on the personal advancement, and sorry to hear about your Grandad.........:)