• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, new guy here!

ferkberger747

Hello folks, I'm James Hager. I'm a 19 year old KISS fan from Kentucky. I look forward to discussing Religion with you guys!

EDIT: I guess I should expand upon my religion a bit. I have only one true belief, "No One Knows". To be honest, I have no idea what I believe (that's why I'm here). I believe that all things are possible, but none are impossible. I hope through discussion and debate here, I can finally find my true belief system.

Todd

Rajun Cajun
ferkberger747 said:
Hello folks, I'm James Hager. I'm a 19 year old KISS fan from Kentucky. I look forward to discussing Religion with you guys!

EDIT: I guess I should expand upon my religion a bit. I have only one true belief, "No One Knows". To be honest, I have no idea what I believe (that's why I'm here). I believe that all things are possible, but none are impossible. I hope through discussion and debate here, I can finally find my true belief system.
Kiss Rocks. I used to love Kiss. Been a long time since I have listened to them though. Currently listening to modern metal.

Thanks for coming. I hope you find what you are searching for. Welcome to the forum.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Hager; Namaste.

And Welcome!

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

I hope you will enjoy the forum,
and I look forward to seeing your posts.:)

Prima

YAY! Holla at the KISS fan! :D I'm a young'n here - when I was little, my dad sang me KISS as a lullaby! :D heehee. Obviously I couldn't dislike them after that...

What are your hobbies and interests? What do you do in your spare time?

ferkberger747

Prima said:
YAY! Holla at the KISS fan! :D I'm a young'n here - when I was little, my dad sang me KISS as a lullaby! :D heehee. Obviously I couldn't dislike them after that...

What are your hobbies and interests? What do you do in your spare time?
Hobbies and interests? I play the drums, like to watch various documentarys, listen to music, hang with friends, and collect all of the random crap KISS puts their name on. I'm always doing something with my computer. I enjoy discussing differnt creeds with other people as long as things stay civil. I enjoy debating just about everything. My family is horribly important to me. I would do anything for them. My father passed on in 2003 and I still haven't fully recovered.

Prima

Hobbies and interests? I play the drums, like to watch various documentarys, listen to music, hang with friends, and collect all of the random crap KISS puts their name on.
Do you play in a band? What cool documentaries have you watched recently? What music do you like besides KISS?

I would do anything for them. My father passed on in 2003 and I still haven't fully recovered.
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think anyone could realistically expect someone to recover from that in two years, and if you've managed to recover some, that's an accomplishment *sends a virtual hug*

ferkberger747

Prima said:
Do you play in a band? What cool documentaries have you watched recently? What music do you like besides KISS?

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think anyone could realistically expect someone to recover from that in two years, and if you've managed to recover some, that's an accomplishment *sends a virtual hug*
I do have a band but we're still rookies. We're working on some covers and writing some stuff of our own as well. As a matter of fact, fellow newb user Ronule has been known to play guitar with me. I can't remember the names but I have watched some odd Doucumentaries latley. One was about the history of the refrigorator, the other was about the idea of Adolf Hitler still being alive. As far as music goes, I'm a rock guy. The only rock I don't like is the real heavy thrash metal. Slayer is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Other groups I like include Metallica, Drowning Pool, and Iced Earth.

Also, thanks for the "virtual hug". It brightened my day!

Melody

Hi James. Welcome to the forum. I'm a KISS fan, once removed. I never cared for them originally and was reintroduced to them by my 21 year old. My taste has apparently changed. I'm just not sure whether or not it's for the better since I've also been listening to Metallica and AC/DC...which I also used to dislike. :eek: