• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Homosexuals: What's the Big Deal???

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
pdoel said:
Do I think it's inevitable? Yes.

Do I think there is a gay agenda? Well, if wanting to meet someone, fall in love, spend the rest of your life with that person, care for that person, and be able to live your life without fear is an agenda, then, um, ok. However, I would think that's everyone's agenda, and not something specific to gay people.

As to why I get so upset over this topic? How would you feel if the government told you that you are not allowed to marry the person you love? How would you feel if you couldn't hold the hand of the person you love at a movie theater without fearing the people behind you would beat you up? How would you feel if you were sitting at a restaurant with the person you love on Valentine's Day only to see people around you pointing and giggling?
Beautiful post, Pete! :clap I tried to give you frubals, but the frugal frubal gods wouldn't allow me.

Will this country ever grow up?

Flappycat

nutshell said:
Question(s): Do you feel/think the same way? If so, why do you get so fired up about the topic?
It's something that will have a very large, positive effect on my way of life. Duh.

nutshell said:
Statement: When considering the advances of the gay agenda, it seems clear to me (a conservative Christian/LDS thingamabob) that gay marriage is inevitable.

Question(s): Do you feel/think the same way?
Yes. Gay marriage is inevitable.

nutshell said:
If so, why do you get so fired up about the topic?
Because good people are being hurt for no good reason.