• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He's here!!!!!

kai

ragamuffin
SoyLeche said:
Well, we all knew that was going to happen. I mean, what else would he be? :fork: :fork: (I love this smiley :fork: )

Cease your veiled insults Soyleche, your smileys will not save you,

Defij

Oh man, that is sweet. But, he wasn't born at 6:06 and 6 seconds (article said he was born at 6:59)...so he's not the Anti-Christ.
But the false prophet mayhaps?:run:

Smoke

Done here.
She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th."

:p

kai

ragamuffin
MidnightBlue said:
She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th."

:p
that will surely find its way to a website of classic quotes

Defij

kai said:
but he was 6 pounds 6 ounces

Yes, but that's only two 6's. Now, if he was 6 inches long, then he'd be not only the anti-Christ, but a circus freak to boot!

evearael

hahahahahaha that's awesome:D
I second that... it's just hilarious. :biglaugh:
Oh man, that is sweet. But, he wasn't born at 6:06 and 6 seconds (article said he was born at 6:59)...so he's not the Anti-Christ.
The watch couldv'e been off! Ooooooooo! Scary!:fork:

logician

The omen is sort of a scary movie, but is all fantasy, as no satan exists, just like no god exists.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
MaddLlama said:
I really hope that child develops a healthy sense of humor....
I hope he develops a tough skin. Since he not only was born on 6-6-06, but also has the name Damien, this kid is going to have a lot of nutcases seriously believing he is the anti-Christ. Depending upon where he lives, he may end up being ostracized his whole life, simply because his mom was a fan of horror movies. I mean can't you just see some parents telling their kids they can't play with Damien because he's the devil? I really feel for this kid.

kai

ragamuffin
Katzpur said:
I hope he develops a tough skin. Since he not only was born on 6-6-06, but also has the name Damien, this kid is going to have a lot of nutcases seriously believing he is the anti-Christ. Depending upon where he lives, he may end up being ostracized his whole life, simply because his mom was a fan of horror movies. I mean can't you just see some parents telling their kids they can't play with Damien because he's the devil? I really feel for this kid.

It could in fact be quite dangerous couldnt it,fingers crossed that no one takes it that serious.