• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help Please!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
For all Catholics:

There is a new member "Fedawg" who would like to speak with you all about some questions he has. I am not Catholic and am just trying to point him to the right people. Thanks everybody!!!

Fedawg

Thank you Comet.....

I ask if there is a way I could be forgiven for what i know I am pretty sure i committed the unforgivable sin , speaking against the Holy Ghost , a rough time in my life , yet still rough and so scared. I am going to talk to my local clergy to see what I can do , because I need God with me , the rest of my life or I will be suffering , like i am now. Anyoen willing to talk with me , I would be greatly appreciative. thank you

Derek

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Fedawg said:
Thank you Comet.....

I ask if there is a way I could be forgiven for what i know I am pretty sure i committed the unforgivable sin , speaking against the Holy Ghost , a rough time in my life , yet still rough and so scared. I am going to talk to my local clergy to see what I can do , because I need God with me , the rest of my life or I will be suffering , like i am now. Anyoen willing to talk with me , I would be greatly appreciative. thank you

Derek

Glad you found the link Fedawg. Be patient Derek as not many are on right now. They will reply and help you. Be strong till then! Check back, okay?

GloriaPatri

Fedawg said:
Thank you Comet.....

Derek

You can be forgiven. God is compassionate and merciful. As long as you are sincere and want to know God, He will forgive you. Have you prayed about it?