• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help others spiritually awaken

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings all curious enough to click on this thread.

I hope your experience on the forum has been enjoyable & stimulating today!

Here's an article that may appeal to some of you -

It is true that the percentage of awake and awakening people is still relatively small, but don’t let appearances fool you. Everyone is somewhere on the path of awakening.

Being one of the first to awaken is an immense honor, but it also comes with proportionate challenges and great responsibility. I personally understand how difficult it is to awaken in a sea of asleep beings. It can, indeed, be lonely and scary.

When I first began to awaken, I became blatantly aware of all the people in my life who were immersed in the dream. My primal desire was to wake each and every one of them up. I preached, I prayed, I meddled, and I even went out and bought a dozen copies of “The Mystic Path to Cosmic Power” by Vernon Howard, because it was the book that had the most profound effect on me. I don’t think one person even opened the book. I was discouraged and confused – why didn’t anyone want to wake up?

How to Help Others Awaken

Enjoy your browsing!

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Greetings all curious enough to click on this thread.

I hope your experience on the forum has been enjoyable & stimulating today!

Here's an article that may appeal to some of you -

It is true that the percentage of awake and awakening people is still relatively small, but don’t let appearances fool you. Everyone is somewhere on the path of awakening.

Being one of the first to awaken is an immense honor, but it also comes with proportionate challenges and great responsibility. I personally understand how difficult it is to awaken in a sea of asleep beings. It can, indeed, be lonely and scary.

When I first began to awaken, I became blatantly aware of all the people in my life who were immersed in the dream. My primal desire was to wake each and every one of them up. I preached, I prayed, I meddled, and I even went out and bought a dozen copies of “The Mystic Path to Cosmic Power” by Vernon Howard, because it was the book that had the most profound effect on me. I don’t think one person even opened the book. I was discouraged and confused – why didn’t anyone want to wake up?

How to Help Others Awaken

Enjoy your browsing!
Nice! People have to be ready to awaken. All in their own time.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
What does "awake" and "asleep" mean in this context?
Seems to me that 'awake' means you think you're smarter than everyone around you, and 'asleep' refers to everyone around you. Sometimes the wrong person is doing the listening.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
What does "awake" and "asleep" mean in this context?

Sorry about the delayed response. I wasn't sure whether anyone would respond :)

It's a big question you ask! Awakening has been fairly rare throughout human history so there are few experts you can trust.

Awakening has many ups & down and twists & turns. It is not always a picnic! Many people go through some extreme experiences while in the process of awakening.

If you were super curious there is a site totally devoted to helping people who may be awakening -

Spiritual Awakening Help and Tips Guide – Spiritual Awakening Process

If it were easy to awaken the world would look a little different than it currently does.

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!