• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HELP! I need to find a song!

lizskid

BANNED
Ok, no nasty comments....I need to find a marching band version of "See You in September". It's a sentimental thing for a friend. Anyway, I have done the limewire thing, and nada. Can anyone find one for me???? I would pay your download charge, if there is one! but, I don't think it will be big in iTunes. Anyway, I BEG you!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!: hamster :

Booko

Deviled Hen
lizskid said:
Ok, no nasty comments....I need to find a marching band version of "See You in September". It's a sentimental thing for a friend. Anyway, I have done the limewire thing, and nada. Can anyone find one for me???? I would pay your download charge, if there is one! but, I don't think it will be big in iTunes. Anyway, I BEG you!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!: hamster :

<pout> No torrents for marching band version that I can find.

I can find the regular one easily enough.

Can you think of more of a name I could search on?

I'll see if my son can dig up anything.

lizskid

BANNED
Doesn't matter really what marching band...figured it would probably be a college one. I have done several searches and was just hoping someone might even have a cd from school, etc.