• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello :)

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Yay! Another UU!

It's always great to see you folks around. Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
uumckk16 said:
Hello, my name is McKenna, and I am a Unitarian Universalist. I am new to reliiousforums.com and also to UUism. Mostly I came on here to discuss with UUs but I will also check out other forums of course. Thanks for providing this opportunity! :D
Hi McKenna,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Great to have another UU; hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around.:)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay! We're always happy to have another UU with us!

Namaste and welcome!

Please feel free to ask any questions! (We're hoping to have a newer-user guide back up soon, too!)

Squirt

uumckk16 said:
Hello, my name is McKenna, and I am a Unitarian Universalist. I am new to reliiousforums.com and also to UUism. Mostly I came on here to discuss with UUs but I will also check out other forums of course. Thanks for providing this opportunity! :D
Welcome, McKenna. Speaking as someone who is not a Unitarian Universalist, may i just say that UUs rock! They're a great bunch of people. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, McKenna. Welcome to Religioud Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)