• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

vanquisher91

Hello. I am a spiritual Satanist, and have been for about a year now. I used to be a christian and migrated away from christianity over a few years after several personal incedents. I came to spiritual Satanism after what seemed like a long time of study and consideration. Most of the religious community disreguards my opinion and no matter how solid my values are, they rant about me being just another confused teenager fallen into the hands of the devil.

My biggest pet peeve is ignorance. When I tell a person I am Satanic, and they immidiately start ranting and raving and don't even listen to what I have to say, it really annoys me. Some people seem to have the mindset that there religion gives them the right to stamp all over mine for some reason. I will leave the name of one particular religion who really takes pride in doing such things to your guess work.

When given the chance, you will find that I am a nice person. When you jump to conclusions and become ignorant, I can be quite the beast.

For those who are undereducated about my religion, here are some points:

1. We do not endorse nor practice the sacrifice of animals, or any living creature.
2. We are not blood sucking vampires that feast on dead cattle or abuse children.
3. We do not believe in a set good or evil. We believe that good and evil are individual opinions. Most Satanist have similar opinions on the subject however.
4. We believe in Satan as a real being and not an archtype or metaphor.
5. We believe the Demons to be the origional Gods, all who are under the power of Satan.
6.We are law abiding.
7.We are individuals, therfor our believes can vary. Satan treats us as such, as do we treat eachother.
8.We believe the gods of the Jewish, Christian, Islam and Muslim faiths to be false.
9.We believe Satan to be the creator of life and that humanity was created in his image.
10.We seek to empower ourselves spiritualy with the help of Satan.

PM me if you wish to know more.

The key to Spiritual Satanism is knowledge. We as Satanists strive to gain as much knowledge as possible. So keep in mind that while I have been studying for a while, I am still learning. I will try to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge and ability. It takes years of studying, ritual practice, and various other things to become adept. This not only means the study of Satanism, but of other religions, philosophies, and theories. We are not restrained by Satan, he incourages us to question everything and to learn as much as we can. He incourages true free thought and allows us to do as we please, so long as it does not oppose him. Our relationship with Satan is a very personal one. Some choose to be friends and not worship, and Satan respects our individuality.

Please, don't hesitate to PM me for any information. Lack of knowledge in such a controversial matter will only create chaos and confusion.

Thanks to those who read all of what I had to say.:)

Ori

Angel slayer
Howdy ho and welcome to the boards.

You have an interesting take on the situation, I look forward to hearing more from you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum !

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to see.

I hope you'll find us interesting and vice-versa.

Have fun!;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Welcome Vanquisher. There are already a number of Satanists here who you might enjoy discussing things with. Also most people here are reasonably well educated in Satanism as well so you won't find your religion "put down" much either!

I hope to enjoy some interesting discussion with you in future.

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you !! You found the right place. Ignorance is sparse here. Also a number of other of satanists on this forum. Hope you enjoy your time here and great opening post.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, vanquisher91. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy: