• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

YamiB.

I'm Jimmie, I live in the tri-state US. I'm a seventeen year old male. On politics I'm pretty liberal. I enjoy playing Go, debating, video games, reading, anime, and movies.

I don't currently have a religion, I'm looking for one. I was raised Roman Catholic, I think I may wind up with Buddhism or a Pagan religion.

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Go is a cool game i wish i didn't stink so bad at it. Why paganism or buddhism? Hope you find a home here.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, YamiB! Welcome to Religious Forums. We're glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Great to have you with us! It's always nice to have another anime fan here!

We've got an article with links that might be helpful to newer members.

Namaste!

YamiB.

I had to look up what namaste means. I haven't really studied foreign relgions/cultures enough.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Oh, dear. I'm sorry! (I always interpret it as 'the divinity in me recognizes the divinity in you'.) I just love the phrase so much that I tend to use it without remembering the other person may not know what it means. :( I should've thought of that.

YamiB.

FeathersinHair said:
Oh, dear. I'm sorry! (I always interpret it as 'the divinity in me recognizes the divinity in you'.) I just love the phrase so much that I tend to use it without remembering the other person may not know what it means. :( I should've thought of that.
No problem, I learned something new.

I have a qusetion about something on the forum. Why are you restricted to having so few characters in your signature?

Fluffy

A fool
Heya YamiB. Hope you have a good time here.

The reason, I would assume, is that on a lot of forums, people's signatures are often longer than their posts and it can make viewing threads confusing sometimes. I would assume that RF wanted to give off a different image. Anyway having a shorter sig means than people generally use it more efficiently.