• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello out there!

Emily_1003

Hello to all! I've just joined. Lurked a bit and read a lot, and just now decided to register myself and put *my* thoughts out there.

Anyway:

*Name: Emily
*Interests: horses(which are my life!), riding, reading, art, photography, yoga, meditation, movies, and lots of other stuff. :)
*Religion: Raised Christian (Lutheran). But I have some major problems with Christianity. I personally believe that spirituality is much more important than organized religion, as major organized religions have always seemed bent on gaining more and more power (for example: Christianity). No offense meant! ... And I am now on a "search and discovery" mission of my Self and my own beliefs. I find that my personal beliefs tend to sway towards more Eastern traditions, such as Buddhism and Taoism. As well as J.Realism (Which is, essentially, Taoism and Zen Buddhism), and Paganism. So I have a lot to look at. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say "HI, I'm here now!" Good to meet you all!

-Many Blessings
Emily

:woohoo: <--I really like this smiley. LOL.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Emily, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not quite sure how you are going to be able to make the time for this forum, when I look at your list of hobbies!

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

"Taoism and Zen Buddhism, and Paganism" eh? well, you're going to find plenty of like minded people here.....

I hope you enjoy the forum, and happy posting!!!:)

and since you like the little guy so much, :woohoo:

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Nice to meet you.

My friend just bought and English horse (sorry, don't know what breed although, I will let you know). It's name is Onyx, and they found him in south Texas. Some people were using him for cutting and herding although he wasn't good at that. They paid 3000 for it, but there trainer said it is worth between 10000 and 30000 dollars. Although, they are never going to get rid of it. His wife fell in love with Onyx.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here.