• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from Cincinnatus, Ohia.

CincyJim

I'm a philosopher and have an immediate question; is this (The owners of Religious Education Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.) the bent of Jesus, Buddha, or any other religious idol?

My assumption is that few would agree their idol would be so callous and arbitrary.

Oh, well. On to the games.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a philosopher and have an immediate question; is this (The owners of Religious Education Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.) the bent of Jesus, Buddha, or any other religious idol?

My assumption is that few would agree their idol would be so callous and arbitrary.

Oh, well. On to the games.

By your presumption that the people here have religious idols I'd say you've already started playing games.

Welcome to RF.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to RF!

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself to start? :)

Peace,
Mystic

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Welcome:)

I am pleased to see you have read the rules etc.:rolleyes:
The Mod Team follow various and sundry religions, though I have no Idea what the religion of the owners might be.

As we treat every ones religion with respect; The rules were established and enabled for us to enforce this ...for any reason....:eek: