• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, don't hurt me!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Welcome. I wonder why people have hurt feelings.....:banghead3

Edit: BTW, if you want certain questions about the LDS faith answered, how about asking them in the LDS sub-forum an done thread/question at a time. It's much easier that way.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
rc730 said:
Hello. Is anyone out there right now?

Hi rc730,

As I notice that this is your first post on Religious Forums, I thought I would take the opportunity to welcome you here.

I am not sure, but, by the sounds of it, it looks almost as iff you were expecting an immediate reply to your question, as if this was a chat room (if I am wrong, forgive me).

Firstly, as a new Member, I suggest that you do a proper introduction thread for yourself in Are you new to ReligiousForums.com? (under your own name; each member has the right to his/her own introductary thread)

I suggest that you look at our article for new members (from which there is a link to the Forum rules with which you ought to acquaint yourself)

If you have any questions whatsoever about the workings of the forum, please avail yourself of the Personal Message ability to contact any one of the moderators. We will of course be delighted to help you.

If you have IM, and you can see that I am online, please feel free to 'chat' to me (and if you have skype installed, we can talk in real time through microphone & speakers)

I do hope you'll get the hang of the forum, and look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Michel:)
</IMG>

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
joecrawford815 said:
Hi everyone. I know that with some of you I have a controversial reputation even among Christians. But maybe someday we can get along?

"Getting along" (when you think about it) is all about loving your neighbour, and being understanding 9both of which are, I am sure you will agree, fundemental to Christianity.

From the replies I have seen, it looks as if you have peppered our LFDS friends with too many questions for them to cope with.

Here, at R.F, we have a policy which is that (no matter what anyone's beliefs are), they have a right to them, as we do to our beliefs. To be polite and respectful are the goals of debates.

I hope you will remember that, and in that case, everything should work out fine.

Nice to meet you, BTW.

A

angellous_evangellous

:run:
joecrawford815 said:
Hi everyone. I know that with some of you I have a controversial reputation even among Christians. But maybe someday we can get along?

I am an equal opportunity canibal, and I promise that I'll make it quick.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, JoeCrawford. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)