• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello All!

Alexander

Hey, found this site last night, but was too dead-tired to do anything but register. One of the better forums I've seen, so I decided to join.

As for info about me, I'm 16, not an adherent of any particular religion, interested in global polotics, world-languages, culture, and cultures biggest contributer, religion (hence my being here). I may be young, but don't look down on me because of it, not that I think you will. I was, or "am being" (however you wish to see it) raised Christian, though I no longer identify myself as a Christian. I'm open minded and here for the variety of opinions I see here, a veritable feast of information and different world-views. Thank you and I'm looking forward to many interesting and thought-provoking debates in the future. :)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
We don't look down on you as much as we envy your youth! :D Welcome to the forums! Pull up a chair and set a spell.

Runt

Don't worry Alexander, we've got quite a few younglings roaming around this forum, and nobody looks down on us. ;)

Welcome to RF!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
NetDoc said:
We don't look down on you as much as we envy your youth! :D Welcome to the forums! Pull up a chair and set a spell.
Well, some of us like to look up to others as being gifted in years and experience! :p

Welcome to the forums, Alexander! Should you wish to, you can find an explanation of frubals, coins, ribbons and other stuff over here. I look forward to hearing your insights on things!

Alexander

Thanks for the welcome. And thank you for the link to the frubals/coins/ribbons explanations Feathersinhair. And no Saw11_2000, I'm not an atheist. You could call me... agnostic, would probably be the best term to use.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Alexander; I am only sorry that I missed you before (I'm in a different time zone)(gets confusing sometimes, 'cos when you guys are having luch, I've just eaten Breakfast........

'veritable feast of information'
Gluttons welcome!:jiggy:

Melody

Alexander said:
Hey, found this site last night, but was too dead-tired to do anything but register. One of the better forums I've seen, so I decided to join.

As for info about me, I'm 16, not an adherent of any particular religion, interested in global polotics, world-languages, culture, and cultures biggest contributer, religion (hence my being here). I may be young, but don't look down on me because of it, not that I think you will. I was, or "am being" (however you wish to see it) raised Christian, though I no longer identify myself as a Christian. I'm open minded and here for the variety of opinions I see here, a veritable feast of information and different world-views. Thank you and I'm looking forward to many interesting and thought-provoking debates in the future. :)
Hi Alexander,
If you're exploring, this is a great forum to do it in. Welcome!

Master Vigil

Welcome!!!!! Don't worry about the age, I was 16 when I first started seriously dealing with the spirits. Enjoy yourself here, and have a great time!!!!