• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heavenly Father is Great

madhatter85

Transhumanist
After leaving Siemens to work for a smaller software company as a field engineer, our medical insurance went completely downhill. I am making a lot more than i was before, However, the medical went from a 250 deductible to a 1000 Deductible and from 90% to 80% covered. at nearly twice the cost out of pocket.

And since we just found out we're expecting a second little one (we prayed about it and it was planned). We weren't sure how to handle the bills since we knew they would be a lot more than previous.

My wife and I prayed about it and I felt like I should just be patient and that things would work out for us in the end. However, i was still on edge because it felt daunting.

Today i got a phone call from a coworker friend of mine who also left Siemens for Intuit and he was letting me know that Siemens was handing out back-pay to all of the employees who didn't get paid for lunches where we could not leave the data center premises during the graveyard shift. Well, I was on graveyard for 9 months. All of that pay including shift differential and overtime comes to just under 6000 dollars. :thud:

:shout:shout:shout:shout

All I have to say is tithing, and a desire to follow the commandments of God no matter what the sacrifice, (we recently resolved to not watch any R-rated films:faint:) Will bring blessings in such great abundance that we truly "will not have room enough to receive it."

Last edited:
Reactions: FFH

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
I'm glad things are working out okay. Congratulations on #2!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: