• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven or Earth

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
Hi To one and all..According to JWS there are only 144,000 that are going to go to heaven and the rest of the faithful will live here on a paradise earth..I believe that the Bible speaks of "One Hope", and the Hope of all Christains is to be with Christ Jesus In Heaven..Is our Hope in Heaven or is it here on a paradise Earth..I for one believe our hope will be in "Heaven"...I would Like you guys and gals thoughts on where our final destination [ As Christians ]will be...thanks.. :D

Francine

Hi To one and all..According to JWS there are only 144,000 that are going to go to heaven and the rest of the faithful will live here on a paradise earth.

The bible says New Jerusalem will come down from Heaven and rest on the Earth, and that is where our mansions will be.