• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heathens and Drama

Ciarin

Pass the mead!
I've noticed that in the heathen communities, drama tends to be shut down. It tends not to be discussed. I believe there is drama in any kind of community, but compared to Pagan or specifically Wiccan ones, it is downplayed and we don't see it as much.

The latest example: in one of my local mailing lists, someone tried to bring up his drama, and the members in the community immediately wanted to close the discussion, which I agree with.

Anyone else notice this?

Zephyr

Moved on
I've noticed that in the heathen communities, drama tends to be shut down. It tends not to be discussed. I believe there is drama in any kind of community, but compared to Pagan or specifically Wiccan ones, it is downplayed and we don't see it as much.

The latest example: in one of my local mailing lists, someone tried to bring up his drama, and the members in the community immediately wanted to close the discussion, which I agree with.

Anyone else notice this?
Oh yeah, all the time. If a little scuffle breaks out, it always ends fast as hell. I like it that way.

Tyr

Proud viking :D:D
because with old heathens if i scuffle broke out between 2 people one of them would usualy end up dead :p guess it got imbeded in our DNA