• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Healing... a different perspective for peer review?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The video was blocked by my browser.... never had that happen before.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The amazing complexity of health and the relationship of all parts.

It was interesting what he said when you isolate a set of cells.
Fantastic 90 seconds

Hence the imoortance of ancient medical systems like homoeopathy, ayurveda. They are still centuries ahead of what Big Pharma offers us.

stvdv

It was interesting what he said when you isolate a set of cells
Yesterday I just read that 50% of what medical students learn is proven false after some decades

No surprise, if you understand your video

stvdv

It was interesting what he said when you isolate a set of cells
My first thoughts were

Apply the videos recipe to the human body, being also a cell related to other human bodies

Big Pharma, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab and other "elite" members know all about the impact of isolating "cells".

Their whole strategy the past 3 "corona" years have been "isolating" cells, as in whole humans isolating from other humans, because they know (and declared it even on their website) that this will negatively impact humans. Create fear, anger, sadness

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I found that video almost total BS and supremely dangerous as well because it might convince people not to take antibiotics that can save their lives. Facebook should block him.

His hucksterism is evident when he uses something known about the impact of antibiotics on the microbiome to cast doubt on Western science.

I wonder what kind of snake oil he's promoting or what kind of crap-filled books he's selling.I also wonder if he's one of the anti-science anti-vaxxers promoting evil.

Sure antibiotics are overused but they also save lives when needed. I'd be dead today several times over if it weren't for them - twice treating cellulitis and once septicemia.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I'm guessing it's on facebook?
It's in the description why it's blocked: "DuckDuckGo blocked this video to prevent Facebook from tracking you".
Censorship. Somebody aka lowlife programmed that algorithm in.
Nope, not censorship but protection. I installed Privacy Essentials exactly for that reason. If I want to risk being tracked by Facebook, I can click "Unblock Video".

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's in the description why it's blocked: "DuckDuckGo blocked this video to prevent Facebook from tracking you".

Thanks, I've never seen it before and was little curious. I use facebook but just to share photos and news with other bird nerds in a couple of private groups. Is it tracking for advertising?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Thanks, I've never seen it before and was little curious. I use facebook but just to share photos and news with other bird nerds in a couple of private groups. Is it tracking for advertising?
That's the most lucrative reason they are doing it now but once they have all the data, they can use them for whatever purpose they want. Most of the tracking methods are prohibited in Europe but even the little they can legally store about me is too much for my taste.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That's the most lucrative reason they are doing it now but once they have all the data, they can use them for whatever purpose they want. Most of the tracking methods are prohibited in Europe but even the little they can legally store about me is too much for my taste.

Thanks Heyo.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I found that video almost total BS and supremely dangerous as well because it might convince people not to take antibiotics that can save their lives. Facebook should block him.

His hucksterism is evident when he uses something known about the impact of antibiotics on the microbiome to cast doubt on Western science.

I wonder what kind of snake oil he's promoting or what kind of crap-filled books he's selling.I also wonder if he's one of the anti-science anti-vaxxers promoting evil.

Sure antibiotics are overused but they also save lives when needed. I'd be dead today several times over if it weren't for them - twice treating cellulitis and once septicemia.
Any time that someone abuses the Second Law of Thermodynamics to support their claims you know that they are just pitching BS.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Most antibiotics were based on plant or mineral medicine.

Studies done by human choice. So you have to be a human making all the choices.

Once our choice was medicating direct from nature. Obvious it was.

Now as medicines come from body types not exact in biology terms our owned human. It assisted to cause assistance input medical status plus blockage of further cell change.

So naturally we heal. As water plays a natural role in our life which no human scientist controls.

As water is now becoming atmospheric unstable the purpose of assisting ourselves medically is being removed by changed microbiology in the water.

Which takes it away from all natural places interactive with water.

It's why a human medical healer teaching stated beyond doubt keep heavenly water holy.

So keep science out of our heavens. Pretty basic healer advice for dummies.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Fantastic 90 seconds

Hence the imoortance of ancient medical systems like homoeopathy, ayurveda. They are still centuries ahead of what Big Pharma offers us.
I have been going to an herbalist for over a decade and my blood work gets better and better!

God sure had infinite wisdom

HonestJoe

The amazing complexity of health and the relationship of all parts.

It was interesting what he said when you isolate a set of cells.
While that is technically true (though he overplays it a little), I don't think it support his apparent conclusion.

Just because isolated cells don't necessarily behave in the same way they do in the body, experiments on them can still be relevant and informative in building up the bigger picture. It certainly isn't the be-all and end-all in medical science though, which is exactly why that drugs and treatments initially developed and tested in lab environments are subsequently tested of a wide range of actual people. Part of the reason for that is precisely to check for any unintended interactions with the human system as a whole, which can result in side-effects, less benefit from the treatment or, occasionally, more benefit.

It should also be noted that the testing on actual patients and the results that come from them, are all included in that peer review process he appears to be unilaterally dismissing.

I'm not sure why he is especially down on anti-biotics (my guess is that he is selling/promoting an "alterative"). Any given anti-biotic is not going to destroy all of the beneficial bacteria in a patent (that would simply kill them). Like a lot of medical treatments, they could well have a negative side-effects but that can still be greatly outweighed by the benefits of the treatment, especially where the side-effects are short-term or directly treatable.

It's not really any different to cutting someone open to operate on them. Cutting the patient obviously causes damage and introduces risk but the risks are mitigated, wounds and infection can be treated so the overall benefit of the required operation can remain valid.