• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Headcoverings

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
If you cover your head for any reason be it all the time or only in certain circumstances why do you do so and when do you do So?I decided as a pagan witch to soon start covering my hair. The reason is because in many pagan cultures the head was considered where the soul would reside and the hair is where a witch's power would sit. A headcovering also acts as a shield from negative energy especially for empaths. I haven't yet decide when and where I'll wear it tho if it'd be all the time, only in public, or only during rituals.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I cover my head in the winter. Its cold out. Its not religious, but I think in a stocking cap culture, some people assume it is.

I have a couple shawls I fold into a triangle shape, put over my head, and tie under my chin. Keeps me warm.

Viker

Häxan
Sometimes during rituals and meditation. I have this ritual/meditation where I envision my self becoming a part of darkness or a part of a void. I'll completely cover myself and have the room dark as possible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the old days irradiated by occult science caused humans who had to cover their skin so it would not age and wrinkle like old people.

Our head being obviously overheated.

Extra radiation conditions.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I'll cover my hair or tie it up so I don't sit on it or get it caught in any of my ritual impliments.