• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You Ever...

M

Majikthise

standing_alone said:
No, but I'd try it.

Have you ever eaten paper towel?

No, but I did eat a moth once.

Have you ever jumped off a roof into a pool?

Opethian

Have you ever complained about man breasts on public radio?:D

Yes, my breasts are way too sexy and everybody should know it! :D

Seriously, no of course.

Have you ever had a week of which the majority of days you couldn't remember how the hell you got back to your room and into your bed after a night out because you were so drunk and/or high?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Opethian said:
Yes, my breasts are way too sexy and everybody should know it! :D

Seriously, no of course.

Have you ever had a week of which the majority of days you couldn't remember how the hell you got back to your room and into your bed after a night out because you were so drunk and/or high?

I actually did participate in a conversation about breasts on the radio. The guys were talking about women's breasts being "indecent" exposure when bare and I pointed out that there are a lot of men with larger breasts than a lot of women that need to keep their shirts on. :D

No, never been drunk that many times in a week.

Have you ever thrown up, in front of the whole bar, from being drunk?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Bouncing Ball said:
Have you ever scratched a car just because it was red?

Remind me not to park my car anywhere around you.

evearael said:
No.

Have you ever walked into a telephone pole?

No, ouch!

Have you ever sat on the floor and played with the toys in Wal-Mart?

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
No

have you ever tried to put a match out with your finger and spit (like a candle) but then ended up burning yourself because of the sulpher or whatever on the match [i did lol]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
have you ever tried to put a match out with your finger and spit (like a candle) but then ended up burning yourself because of the sulpher or whatever on the match [i did lol]
I did put it out, but I didn't burn myself.

Have you ever set your hand on fire? (Mental note: Do not over fill Zippo again.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Have you ever severely injured yourself trying to impress someone?
Tore my ACL in a wrestling match. Was going to do a tiger suplex, but one of my oponents decided to dive into my knee.

Have you ever broken a chair while you were sitting in it? (My boss has broken several of them)

Opethian

Yes.

Have you ever had christian fundamentalists come to your appartment and try to exorcise a demon out of you because of the music you play? (this happened to Pantera lol)