• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You Ever had any dreams Involving the Gods?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I've had a few. One with Set, one with Djehuty, and one with Sobek. The Sobek one was kind of weird.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
No, They just seem to come to me during conscious thought. I do long to have a sleeping dream involving Them. Such would be a wonderful treat. :)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I have. Vary vivid, lucid dreams. More along the lines of what I'd say was in the Astral(my personal belief). The reason way is that the next day or so people I know you that I hadn't told the dream to know I was there and details about it.:D

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I had a couple of dreams years ago where Anubis came to me. Nothing really happened in the dream, but I did get the sense that he was acting as my protector :)

Rainbow Mage

Anubis can be a very powerful protector, especially since he leads a person through the dangers and trials of the netherworld to the afterlife.

Rainbow Mage

He passed you on? Yes that sometimes happens. Heru-sa-Aset, my beloved, allowed me to get to know his Uncle Set for a time. Set may yet have more to teach me, we will see.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
He passed you on? Yes that sometimes happens. Heru-sa-Aset, my beloved, allowed me to get to know his Uncle Set for a time. Set may yet have more to teach me, we will see.

I've been passed on a couple of times.. but with each step, I felt more sure of myself and of the paths I was on. I think that there is a right path for me, and these steps were getting me closer to that right one. I thank Anubis for starting me on my journey :)