• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has Uncle Sunstone corrupted your mind?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I don't know about any one else, but that scoundrel sure has corrupted my mind! I wouldn't trust him! He's been married twice and neither one of his wives would allow him anywhere near their minds. Not even close to their minds. It's the only way they kept their morals about them.

Great thread! It's providing a long needed opportunity for Sunstone bashing!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
*sniffles*

I...I want to say right up front, that this is...this is pretty hard. So...sorry if I need to take a break every now and then. I should have prepared something, instead of just speaking off the cuff, but...I'll just have to wing it. So...here is my tale...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I was a mere whippet of a boy, still bright-eyed with the prospects of a perfect future, untroubled by cynical thoughts, unsullied by the filth and dirt of the world around me.

Then I met Sunstone.

Now look at me.

The End.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I don't know- but tonight he made my brain slide out.

Don't worry. I stuffed it back in. :areyoucra

There's just no stopping that *******! His incessant tongue is long enough to touch his nose, let alone speak evil words provoking people to evil deeds -- deeds conducted in all likelihood right between the legs of Lady Morality! That's how evil he is! Yes, that evil!

And now, you too can share in that evil! Yes, simply call 1-800-SUNSTONE'S SEX SERVICES for a free estimate of how many moons of Saturn you'll pass on your way to orbiting the solar system once Uncle Sunstone lays his tongue on you! Call now! :flirt:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
There's just no stopping that *******! His incessant tongue is long enough to touch his nose, let alone speak evil words provoking people to evil deeds -- deeds conducted in all likelihood right between the legs of Lady Morality! That's how evil he is! Yes, that evil!

And now, you too can share in that evil! Yes, simply call 1-800-SUNSTONE'S SEX SERVICES for a free estimate of how many moons of Saturn you'll pass on your way to orbiting the solar system once Uncle Sunstone lays his tongue on you! Call now! :flirt:

I saw thought Uranus was going to come into play...

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
*sniffles*

I...I want to say right up front, that this is...this is pretty hard. So...sorry if I need to take a break every now and then. I should have prepared something, instead of just speaking off the cuff, but...I'll just have to wing it. So...here is my tale...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I was a mere whippet of a boy, still bright-eyed with the prospects of a perfect future, untroubled by cynical thoughts, unsullied by the filth and dirt of the world around me.

Then I met Sunstone.

Now look at me.

The End.

Fear not! You can still become the hero of your own story! Simply call 1-800-UNCLE SUNSTONES SCAMS for free advice on seizing every moment of your life to the fullest! Have your credit card handy! Call now!

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
needs bobby pins for her brain.... just can't seem to keep it all in place tonight.