• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has Jeremy Corbyn made the UK Labour party unelectable?

Tomorrows_Child

Its probably because he acts more like a backbench rebel than an actual leader.
He always criticises the Government for their wrong (in his opinion) behaviour/policy, yet he doesn't suggest a sensible alternatibe (see: Syria).

That's not true, he has proposed many alternatives to the government's current issues, including the financial mess and the current Syria rubbish. If you choose not to read it or understand it, that is entirely up to you.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
That's not true, he has proposed many alternatives to the government's current issues, including the financial mess and the current Syria rubbish. If you choose not to read it or understand it, that is entirely up to you.

I'm beginning to admire Corbyn's honesty and integrity, which is sadly lacking with many of the political "elite".

I watched some of the House of Commons debate on whether to bomb Syria, Cameron was going on about the 70,000 "moderate" ground troops who could be organised to support the air campaign....yeah, right, dodgy dossier here we go again. o_O

Tomorrows_Child

I'm beginning to admire Corbyn's honesty and integrity, which is sadly lacking with many of the political "elite".

I watched some of the House of Commons debate on whether to bomb Syria, Cameron was going on about the 70,000 "moderate" ground troops who could be organised to support the air campaign....yeah, right, dodgy dossier here we go again. o_O

hahaha this was one of the most r idiculous statements, I'm not even sure where this number comes from and why hasn't it been dissected more thoroughly? When tories, in the last 2 days have been asked about where these 70k will come from, none of them have answered that question.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
hahaha this was one of the most r idiculous statements, I'm not even sure where this number comes from and why hasn't it been dissected more thoroughly? When tories, in the last 2 days have been asked about where these 70k will come from, none of them have answered that question.

It sounds made up, I think basically there a lots of opposing groups, many of them Islamic fundamentalist. I don't get the sense of an actual plan to "defeat" ISIS, I fear this mess will drag on and on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomorrows_Child

It sounds made up, I think basically there a lots of opposing groups, many of them Islamic fundamentalist. I don't get the sense of an actual plan to "defeat" ISIS, I fear this mess will drag on and on.

This mess will drag on and on and the US, EU and the people in power, major conglomerates and corporations will keep getting more and more rich, as they control more of the world's oil fields. That's all that matters. Debates in the Commons are a charade, a poorly executed but easily devoured charade.