• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Solstice!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"A rhythm stirs within the earth
That tells all nature of a birth
A return to light, return to life
And lead us from this darkest night

God of the Sun, now have you come?
Your reign of light has just begun
Though all must die to be reborn
Return now on a bright new dawn

My lord applauds my Pagan ways
And in my heart he'll always stay
Pagan Born."

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Just about the perfect Solstice.

The Spirit of Snow came, blurring the boundaries between land, lake, and sky; sundering identity and individuality into the primordial brew of the cauldron. The cold descended, winds howling, forcing humans to stop, pause, shut up, listen, and rest. Moon is nearly in the dark aspect, void and black as night. Perfect.

Also, the holiday dish turned out perfect too, probably because I didn't reduce the butter this time. :D

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Just about the perfect Solstice.

The Spirit of Snow came, blurring the boundaries between land, lake, and sky; sundering identity and individuality into the primordial brew of the cauldron. The cold descended, winds howling, forcing humans to stop, pause, shut up, listen, and rest. Moon is nearly in the dark aspect, void and black as night. Perfect.

Also, the holiday dish turned out perfect too, probably because I didn't reduce the butter this time. :D

Whaddya make?