• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Bird123

The Holidays are a time for Happiness and Good Cheer. Many during this time are sad because they see all the things they do not have. Many judge their worth by the things they do not have, thus feeling sad or down.

It has never been about what one doesn't have. It's about what one does have. Look and see the goodness around you and in others. Nurture and spread that to everyone.

We are all empathic to a certain degree. If you spread your happiness and joy, others will feel it then return the happiness and joy back. What one gives the world will return in time.

Many fight and claw to get get get. Little do they realize that those that give end up getting so much more when it returns.

We are here but to serve others. I find when I do, I receive much more than I could otherwise. I try to Give Unconditional Love to all. Unconditional Love always does what is Best for the other. I know at times I come up lacking, however I'm still in there.

Have the Happiest of Holidays to Everyone!!! You are Special in ways you can not imagine. You are needed in this world!! Share that which is Special about you with this world!! It is the Fix. If you do not see anything Special in yourself, Just be who you are and share that.

One last think, Never be afraid to tell someone I love you. Some might think it makes one sound weak. In reality, it shows your strength and goodness. I Love You!! See, it's not really that hard. Say it and touch a life. Everyone wants to hear those three little words. Do it now!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!

That's what I see!! It's very very very clear!!!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The Holidays are a time for Happiness and Good Cheer. Many during this time are sad because they see all the things they do not have. Many judge their worth by the things they do not have, thus feeling sad or down.
What so many people forget is that the Holidays are not a happy time for everyone, and it is not because they do not have material things, it is because they have lost loved ones. So many people have lost loved ones to Covid and on another forum I am posting to a man who just lost his adult daughter to a sudden and unexpected death from another cause. He says it is his worst nightmare. I have no children so I can only imagine how it feels, but I am trying to help in any way I can. He told me I am really helping him that meant more to me than anything I could ever want for myself.