• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Kooky

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
:oops:
I'm kind of embarassed to admit that it isn't really my birthday, I just carelessly put a random date into my profile and didn't realize that the forum software wouldn't allow me to change the date later on.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm kind of embarassed to admit that it isn't really my birthday, I just carelessly put a random date into my profile and didn't realize that the forum software wouldn't allow me to change the date later on.
Lots of folks do. No reason not to celebrate anyway :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've used Jan 1 in various places for the same reason. So @Kooky , let us both celebrate this non-birthday of ours.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Tell us when So that we can congratulate you on that day. I suppose my wife's birthday by Hindu calendar is on third (no, it is tomorrow. My wife confirms). If it is resotto (Rice, lentils) for lunch, then we will know it is the day. That is a festival day for Kashmiris - New Moon Resotto (Khich Mavas), when we worship the spirit of winter with full respect. Yaksha - supposed to be a semi-devine being, is not to be treated casually.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Happy Fictitious Belated Birthday!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I just carelessly put a random date into my profile and didn't realize that the forum software wouldn't allow me to change the date later on.
Remember the random date that you mentioned. The forum software may ask you to put in your birthdate again to give you access to the forum. One never knows. ;)