• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanuman Dada!! (feathers its here!)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
akshar said:
Honestly, Hema deserves it more, she explained more, and more in detail, thanks anyway.

Hey you did really well also. Actually I think it was better for me that I got to do the second half because I do not know the early aspects of Hanumanji's life. Yeah I know a little but not every detail. I mostly know about his life as it was told in the Holy Ramayan. So, if I had to do the early half I probably would have left out some of the stuff you included.

akshar, if you want to download songs from the Hanuman cartoon, see:
http://www.masti4india.com/Hindi_songs/hanuman.html
just right click and choose "save target as" I couldn't listen to it with my regular Windows Media Player so I got my bf to download RealPlayer and I was able to listen to it. I think the two best ones are - Jay Hanuman (I know "Jay" is supposed to be "Jai" but that's how they have it) and Mahabali Maharudra. Some of the earlier songs are instrumentals.

akshar

I have it on DVD and some of the spelling in the synopsis... I almost felt like crying. Once when hanuman was he leapt to the SUM thinking it to be aa fruit.!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I think I actually cried at the end of the movie when he ripped open his chest and everyone saw Mother Sita and Shri Ram in it.

As for these manga tales with Hanuman, how is he represented in them? Does he look the way we are accustomed to knowing him?

akshar

What is a manga tale? I do know that there is a tale where found mangoes and he ate them, thats why we eat mangoes today.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
akshar said:
What is a manga tale? I do know that there is a tale where found mangoes and he ate them, thats why we eat mangoes today.

Hyuk hyuk. I remember Feathers mentioned that Hanuman is represented in manga tales. I'm not sure but I THINK that manga is a type of cartoon, like those Chinese type cartoons. Have you ever seen any cartoons like that with him in it? (Not the Hanuman cartoon, tee hee)