• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hands on

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I have an artists mind and some talent, but I wouldn't claim to be an artist. At least not in a way that would suggest professional. I'm a hobbyist who enjoys a more "hands on" approach to artistic expression. Symbols and symbology, the depth of imagery and what the imagery means to me as a hobbyist is a passion. From single paintings to collections that sync and correspond each piece as part of a larger image or symbolic whole - like a puzzle. That's the goal anyway. For each painting or drawing I create to be a piece to a larger symbolic image, only being complete in its entirety. One image or painting missing from the collection would throw off the meaning of the collection itself, if only slightly, and the meaning relevant to my life philosophy as an individual - A story without words -

It's a goal -

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Do you have pics? Or links to stuff online?

No - I'd prefer to keep them somewhat private at the moment. I thought I'd attempt to find like minded people who understand the drive behind the goal. It's personal, but kindred minded people might be able to offer some guidance as artist.

Yerda

Veteran Member
No - I'd prefer to keep them somewhat private at the moment. I thought I'd attempt to find like minded people who understand the drive behind the goal. It's personal, but kindred minded people might be able to offer some guidance as artist.
Fair enough. I'm no artist - I just like looking at pretty pictures.

Good luck with the art and finding likeminded people.