• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess what, I think I am new!

wild20

Hi guys. I guess I am new! Not a single post to my name right now. That will change though, in time. Allow me to introduce myself, my name (coded) is wild20! Where did I get such a name? It started as a user for signups, but turned into a forum name. So it stuck.

My interests? I love horses, weird for a guys, but it is something I do well. Give me a horse, a saddle and bridle, and my het and boots, and I am a happy dude;) . I know a lot about forums, I am a member to many.

Moving on, I am a webmaster. That is right. I have websites. A lot of them. All focused around religion. My religious life? It is simple really, I like debating and discussing religion and I believe only what is in the Bible. Many of you will cross tracks with my posts. Well hey, have a great day guys.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
What a wonderful introduction! Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit. We've got some other horse-lovers, so you're in good company.

If you'd like, we have an article with links to threads that might help our newer members.

Namaste!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Wild20. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
wild20 said:
Hi guys. I guess I am new! Not a single post to my name right now. That will change though, in time. Allow me to introduce myself, my name (coded) is wild20! Where did I get such a name? It started as a user for signups, but turned into a forum name. So it stuck.

My interests? I love horses, weird for a guys, but it is something I do well. Give me a horse, a saddle and bridle, and my het and boots, and I am a happy dude;) . I know a lot about forums, I am a member to many.

Moving on, I am a webmaster. That is right. I have websites. A lot of them. All focused around religion. My religious life? It is simple really, I like debating and discussing religion and I believe only what is in the Bible. Many of you will cross tracks with my posts. Well hey, have a great day guys.
Welcome!

You sound like a fun guy to talk to, especially since I don't believe "only what's in the Bible." When you're through with your ride, take off your boots and start posting, okay?

Kathryn
(Guess what, I think I am old!)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi wild20,

Welcome to the forum !

Anything you don't understand, just ask - there's bound to be someone around who can help.

Look forward to seeing your posts.;)