• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings

Runlikethewind

Monk in Training
Hello all. I am a bit new to forums so hopefully I'm doing this right. I am 27 years old and recently graduated from Portland State University with a BS in philosophy ( or as I like to say a BS in BS!) with a minor in geology. As of the first of the year I have begun the formation proccess at St Martin's Abbey in Lacey WA, God willing in a few years I'll become a proffesed Benedictine Monk. I deceided to get online and check out the debates like the ones on this forum. I hope to learn from interacting with and contemplating the arguments and opinions of those who post here. My biggest area of intrest on this topic of religion is the science/religon evolution/creation debates. I will enjoy taking part in discussions and hope that we can all benifit from each other

God Bless

Hacker

1.gif

Hope you like it here!

gola153

What the world needs now...sadly, it is not going to get, at least not for a little while longer.

Hello all, and I hope that one whose beliefs include the fulfillment of the prophets, especially Jesus Christ, who promised mankind that He would return at a future date (after the Father razes the surface of the planet), are welcome here.

From a former agnostic turned truth seeker and believer in the Creator and in the Holy Word of God, the Bible of 66 Books, which spells out our Creator's plan for mankind from beginning to end, including the Gospel of His Son, Jesus Christ-the good news of Eternal Life, and no more Satan to interfere with it.

Isn't that why Jesus came to Earth? To teach mankind how to live forever in peace and righteousness, and to destroy the works of the devil? This is what the Bible, not an organized religion, has taught me. And I have researched and found far more validity to the Bible than any organized religion, Christian or otherwise. It truly is God's handbook of life, mankind's owner's manual and survival guide to the current spiritual battle taking place throughout the world.

Have I said too much too soon?

By the way David40 - As I understand it, David equals 40 in one of God's not too secret codes.