• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings all

I have long been a frequenter of this forum and found the ideas on it enlightening. I am also glad to see that this forum's members are overall quite genial and respectful of each other.

I attend the Church of Christ congregation in my local community. Although many of its members find me too questioning or too far afield, they have accepted those aspects for the most part. They even encourage it in some respects. All too many religious groups are afraid to question their doctrine, the bible, and related ideas. If it is truth it will stand under all scrutiny.

My posts will be sporatic; I am on the last year of my Computer Animation degree and often dont have much time with all of the required projects I have to do. I look forward to learning from everyone.

May Peace and Understanding find us all.

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you! Great intro. Look forward to seeing your posts on the forums. What is your first name?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi, Searcher of Light;

Sounds like you might need to find your light! Welcome to the forum;

You look forward to learning from us; O.K, but on one condition.... you teach us as well. Learning is a two way road.

I look forward to seeing you around.:)

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Searcher of Light. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Welcome to RF and congratulations on a willingness to question. That's important to keeping your sanity on these forums.:p Enjoy the site.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Hello. Itis wonderful to see another member of the church of Christ here. What is the name of your church? Perhaps I have heard of it.

I am looking forwards to some great disscussion with you. May God bless.