• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Green Day - American Idiot

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
One of my favorite songs as a kid. Even more relevant now. I'll let y'all figure out why.;)
Enjoy:

I'm a bit older than having been a kid when Green Day came out with their American Idiot song. One of my favorite songs while being a college student was "It's the end of the world (as we know it") by R.E.M. , which is totally relevant with what has now just happened to me.

74x12

One of my favorite songs as a kid. Even more relevant now. I'll let y'all figure out why.;)
Enjoy:

Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad. This saying should be considered because the world controllers play god.

The dumbing down of America is by design for her destruction. First vilify(make people look bad, stupid etc), nullify(make them irrelevant, silent, isolated) and then destroy. They've been working to make America foolish to the world for decades. Presidential scandals etc. Also they make America look evil to the world with constant wars. Yet, people think the media is their friend ... No, and Green Day is part of the media. It's as if the USA loves showing the world their dirty laundry. The rest of the world hides their own flaws.

One nation controlled by the media. Information age of hysteria. Very true. Yet people still choose to be ruled by fear.