• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Dog Tags

t3gah

Colin_Admin said:
Check this site out, its a great place to order personalized dog tags. I found this the other day. www.fetchingtags.net/
I think these aluminum tags are made of the B52's the US gov't is chopping up in the desert.

===[exerpt from fetchingtags.net]===
fetching tags™ are handmade from super light-weight aircraft quality aluminum and stamped with dog-inspired taglines. Twice as thick as ordinary i.d. tags, they're strong enough to keep your dog safely tagged for years to come.
===[exerpt from fetchingtags.net]===

Can I get them in German or Japanese though?!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I realize that these are dog tags for dogs, but I have to relate this story - it shows you how the Armed Services really works!

When enlisting, R B Jones filled out the form that listed all of his personal information. On the line for "Name" the instructions were explicit - DO NOT USE initials - print your name in full - last name first, first name second, middle name last.

Mr. Jones' birth name was R B Jones - he was given no first or middle name - only the letters "R B". He completed the form as instructed, by entering R(only) B(only) Jones, and two days later received his dog tags - made out to Ronly Bonly Jones.

True story.

TVOR