• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grand Magister Blackwood Has Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a call from Magister Alexander and the clergy of the Temples of Satan late this morning informing me of the very sad news.

Grand Magister Blackwood died earlier yesterday of a heart attack and other medical complications due to obesity at Saint Jude's Hospital.

I am still shocked and saddened by this news to hear about a man so great and full of worldly accomplishments die so young, and so only 2 years before Satan returns as Grand Magister Blackwood prophesied on the now defunct Snapvine. I weep as I write this news to you all.

Grand Magister Blackwood left in his will instruction for Magister Alexander, myself, and Mr. Von Hess that upon his death that the three of us will dissolve and liquidate the Temples of Satan organization so that no faker or pretender can take over the Temples of Satan organization and benefit from the glory and accomplishments this lofty Satanic organization has achieved in Satanism.

The clergy of the Temples of Satan have already informed the four or five registered members of the dissolution of the once great Fanes of Satan. The many, many websites will be left up as a testament of the many wonderful internet things this Vicar of Satan: the Grand Magister Blackwood has accomplished over the course of 11 years since the days of usenet and that fidonet.

Therefore, regrettably, it is my most saddened honor to inform the people of the internet - his people and friends - that the Temples of Satan is henceforth dissolved and liquidated due to the death of its founder and World Leader of Theistic Satanism.

As can be expected for such an important man, many of the world's dignitaries such as Madam Albright, Janet Reno, Tammy Baldwin, K.D. Lang, Melissa Ethridge, Elen DiGeneris, Dr. Phil, Pauly Shore, the artist formally known as Prince, Carmen Elektra, Abalone, and of course King John of the House of Lupul of the Kingdom of Talossa will be at his funeral next week.

We ask that the paparazi and hellicopter reporters respect the privacy of the ceremonies of this funeral and not be present at the said funeral or fly over it to take pictures of his queen sized casket.

Thus and therefore, since the Temples of Satan is now officially dissolved, no further membership will henceforth be accepted and all further activity will discontinue.

Thank You, and may Grand Magister Blackwood rest in peace.

Last edited:
dead-horse.jpg

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Absolutely no disrespect intended, but a few issues:
1. If you were to issue a press release, which is what this appeared to be an attempt at, wouldn't you want to make sure that, at the least, the names of those in attendance were spelled correctly and a quick grammar check done?
2. As a theistic Satanist, why would you want any of your dead to rest in peace?
3. I'm not sure anyone truly cares that your leader is dead.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I just received a call from Magister Alexander and the clergy of the Temples of Satan late this morning informing me of the very sad news.

Grand Magister Blackwood died earlier yesterday of a heart attack and other medical complications due to obesity at Saint Jude's Hospital.

I am still shocked and saddened by this news to hear about a man so great and full of worldly accomplishments die so young, and so only 2 years before Satan returns as Grand Magister Blackwood prophesied on the now defunct Snapvine. I weep as I write this news to you all.

Grand Magister Blackwood left in his will instruction for Magister Alexander, myself, and Mr. Von Hess that upon his death that the three of us will dissolve and liquidate the Temples of Satan organization so that no faker or pretender can take over the Temples of Satan organization and benefit from the glory and accomplishments this lofty Satanic organization has achieved in Satanism.

The clergy of the Temples of Satan have already informed the four or five registered members of the dissolution of the once great Fanes of Satan. The many, many websites will be left up as a testament of the many wonderful internet things this Vicar of Satan: the Grand Magister Blackwood has accomplished over the course of 11 years since the days of usenet and that fidonet.

Therefore, regrettably, it is my most saddened honor to inform the people of the internet - his people and friends - that the Temples of Satan is henceforth dissolved and liquidated due to the death of its founder and World Leader of Theistic Satanism.

As can be expected for such an important man, many of the world's dignitaries such as Madam Albright, Janet Reno, Tammy Baldwin, K.D. Lang, Melissa Ethridge, Elen DiGeneris, Dr. Phil, Pauly Shore, the artist formally known as Prince, Carmen Elektra, Abalone, and of course King John of the House of Lupul of the Kingdom of Talossa will be at his funeral next week.

We ask that the paparazi and hellicopter reporters respect the privacy of the ceremonies of this funeral and not be present at the said funeral or fly over it to take pictures of his queen sized casket.

Thus and therefore, since the Temples of Satan is now officially dissolved, no further membership will henceforth be accepted and all further activity will discontinue.

Thank You, and may Grand Magister Blackwood rest in peace.
Peace and blessings Grand Magister Blackwood.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No disrespect intended, but why would a Jehovah's Witness be attending the funeral of a Satanist? Or Dr. Phil for that matter. Pauly Shore, Carmen Electra, and Ellen Degeneres also seems questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.