• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good replacement ideas for keyboard?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I broke off another key on this laptop on accident. I can't get it back on and don't want to remove the ones beside it in case they too can't be put back on,

It's the W key. It still types but all I have is the sensor thing to type it, and it's already gotten to be annoying because of how often I used the letter.

Key "6" has been broken off but it doesn't really bother me. 6 is in a lot of my passwords but I usually stay logged into things anyway.

I still have the key for W, is there any way to fix it easy? I don't care if it'd feel awkward, so long I don't have to take the time to press the sensor in order not to type it twice or miss the small little sensor.

If the key wont come back on, do you have any suggestions for a replacement? Perhaps a cheap, or how many would say it (ghetto way)?

I was thinking tape but I just have a feeling it would only make the key or the sensor stuck down. What about tape overtop the key to hold it to the other keys?

ZooGirl02

Well, I would recommend that you simply buy a wireless keyboard. They're not too expensive. Generally you can find them for less than $20.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You are not different than my sisters who break all the keys.
their computers last few months
I bought this computer in 2011 and it still looks new.

Last edited: